Accurate record-keeping is essential to a successful business but for the ordinary small business, doing your own bookkeeping it is a time-consuming task. Chances are, you are not an accountant. Like most entrepreneurs and small business owners you didn’t launch your business to become a bookkeeper or accountant, yet you need a solid handle on your financial information.
HOW DOES VIRTUAL BOOKKEEPING WORKS?
STEP 1: YOU PROVIDE YOUR INFORMATION IN ONE OF THREE WAYS
• Grant us “view only” access to your bank account
• Send us your monthly statements via email
• Utilize our document sharing software (no cost to you)
STEP 2: WE PREPARE YOUR BOOKS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PLAN YOU SELECT
STEP 3: WE REPORT BACK IN ONE OF THE FOLLOWING THREE WAYS
• We use our software and provide you with monthly financials in PDF format
• Grant us Accountant Access to your QuickBooks Online account
• We can log into your system remotely keeping your file current on your
desktop or in the cloud
Accurate, Timely Bookkeeping & Financial Statement
CATCH-UP: Are you months or even years behind in your bookkeeping?
• We can get your bookkeeping caught up whether it be months or even years behind.
• In most cases we can give you a flat rate for this service therefore you know the cost before we get started.
• We work with you monthly to ensure you don’t fall behind again.
CLEAN-UP: Are your books a mess? Is your CPA having to work extra hours on your books?
• We will review your books to assess the issues.
• Your bottom line is our priority. We advise you with a custom plan to present accurate books to your CPA.
• We save you money by saving your CPA time, which would be billed to you at a higher rate.
NEW BUSINESS: Are you a new business owner?
• We will start you off on the right foot with your bookkeeping needs and work with you monthly so that you don’t fall behind.
• We provide you with accurate financial statements so you can make sound financial decisions for your business growth.
• We work side-by-side with you keeping you organized and working towards your financial goals.
END OF MONTH/YEAR: Are you confident with your day to day bookkeeping tasks, but want that extra set of eyes?
• We review your transactions, reconcile your accounts and provide you with accurate financial statements.
• We provide accountability to your business operations